28th February 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?

Hello
I have passed B.A. from CU with Philosophy hons.
Can I do MA from RABINDRA BHARATI
UNIVERSITY by distance education?
Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks
  2. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
  3. Eligibility criteria of PG course in Dance(kathak) from Rabindra Bharati university?
  4. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  5. Some alternative Private Polytechnic colleges in Kolkata or nearby?
  6. What is the eligibility to get admission in Journalism?
  7. How to study M.Com through distance education? I have completed B.Com with average of 75% in Kuvempu University
  8. How to do LLB through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When are the admission forms going to be released for colleges like BHU, Jadavpur, Presidency, Rabindra Bharati and others?
  10. Is it possible to do M.A in Economics after completing of B.A?
  11. Requirements to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University for Bachelor and Master of Fine Arts(Painting)?
  12. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  13. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  14. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  15. How can I can apply for school service commission examination after completion of my BFA degree from Rabindra Bharati university?
  16. IS there any entrance exam for admission in M.Phil? When will admission start at M.K. University for distance education?
  17. How to study BL through distance education after completing B.A economics in open university
  18. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
3rd March 2015, 11:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?

Yes, you can do the MA from Rabindra Bharati University by distance education if you have completed your BA course successfully.
To take the admission in Rabindra Bharati University you must qualify the following criteria:
You must have the bachelor degree in the relevant field from any recognized university across the India.
You must be good in the English language as the medium of education is English in Rabindra Bharati University.
However you are permitted to write the exam in Bengali.
30th May 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?

Hello,
I am Debosmriti from Dubai. I have passed 6th year in KATHAK dance from Prachin Kala Kendra. Now I wanted to know,can I get admission for M.A in kthak from your University through correspondant?

Debosmriti

[email protected]
6th October 2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I've passed BA (general) from CU. I've done my masters in English from RBU. Am I eligible for M.Phil?
24th July 2020, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Greetings, I am Sneha, I am currently 17 years old, i have completed my 6 year, prabhakar from prayag samiti, Allahabad. I am currently opting for ba I. Performing and psychology in Bangalore, but after I complete that, am I eligible for pg in dance(kathak) in rbu?
15th August 2020, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.A in English From Jadavpur or Presidency University after passing BA general Course By 90??
29th June 2021, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B A general course from Rabindra Bharati University through distance education in Bengali medium??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?