6th March 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks

my name is suchana bhattacharjee.i pass graduate with 49.57% marks(Bengali hons).now i am doing m.a from Rabindra Bharati university.can i do B.ED.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  2. Can I get admission to study M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University if secured 49% in B.A.?
  3. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
  4. Eligibility criteria of PG course in Dance(kathak) from Rabindra Bharati university? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does Rabindra Bharati University offer M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) course?
  6. Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?
  7. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  8. How can I do Master in Fine Arts(Painting) from Rabindra Bharti University?
  9. How to get admission to study B.A.(Music) in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata/Miranda House Woman Collage having Visharad certificate in Indian Classical Music?
  10. What should I do to study M.Phil being an Environmental postgraduate?
  11. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  12. Admission procedure to study B.A.(Drama) Honours in Rabindra Bharati University? Details of this course? -- [New]
  13. How to approach for admission in correspondence M.A.(History) course in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata to study M.A.(English)? Is there any admission test?
  15. How can I can apply for school service commission examination after completion of my BFA degree from Rabindra Bharati university?
  16. Where can I get a job while pursuing M.A in Environmental Studies from Rabindra Bharati University
  17. Procedure and last date of admission in M.Phil course at North Bengal University?
  18. Requirements to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University for Bachelor and Master of Fine Arts(Painting)?
21st July 2012, 04:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks

Yes, you can opt for B.Ed after M.A. Graduation is the minimum qualification so as to apply for this course. You should score 50% marks in this level for this. Since, you have scored only 49.57% marks in graduation, you cannot apply for B.Ed on the basis of graduation level marks. On the other hand, if you have scored 50% marks in M.A you can apply for B.Ed. As part of the selection for this course you should qualify B.Ed entrance exam.
2nd July 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks

can I apply m.a after doing b.a from kalyani university..I have passed graduation with 51.25% marks
24th July 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i do b.ed after passing graduation in English hons vit 40 percent?
9th March 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to know more about the correspondence course in history. Is there any age bar for doing this course? As i am already 36 years of age..
3rd June 2017, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc pass graduate from calcutta university . I had passed HS in 2014 . Can I apply for BA honrs in Dance in Rabindrabharati University ?
12th September 2021, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

I've scored 49.48% in graduation.. Can I get admission to MA in Vocal Music from Rabindra Bharati University for Distance Education??
30th September 2021, 09:00 PM
Alvia Khan

For B.Ed Candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 50 to 55%marks And in post graduation with minimum 55%maarkd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?