15th June 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get civil, production or mechanical after scoring 9000 rank? Any chance to get these courses?

ma rank is in 9000s.i went for the counseling.i would like get civil,production or mechanical. but i didn't get any of these.Iam in waiting list now.do i have any chance to get these courses.please do reply

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges of AP providing stipend after scoring 9000 rank?
  2. Can I get a seat in Vizag Gitams after scoring 9000 rank in GITAMS? In whcih stream would I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Any chance in Jadavpur for M.TEch after scoring 3324 in GATE Civil? What is the approx rank required for admission?
  4. Can I get admission in various NITs in production and industrial after scoring a GATE score of 381 and 33.81? What is the last year cutoff for production and industrial in NITs? I have scored 9838 rank in mechanical
  5. Any chance to get in any branch after scoring 13566 rank in ENAT?
  6. Where can I get admission after scoring 9000 rank in UPTU?
  7. Can I get a government college in CS branch after scoring 9000 in UPSEE?
  8. Which branch will I get after scoring 9000 rank in general and 1500 rank in Women's category in KIIT?
  9. Any chance for civil engineering in self finance college in Thrissur after scoring 49000 rank in KEAM
  10. Will I get Ayurveda after scoring 9000 merit rank?
  11. Can I get M.Tech sat in universities after scoring GATE rank of 9000?
  12. Can I get mechanical or CS in Vellore or Chennai after scoring 9000 in VITEEE?
  13. Do I have a chance to get admission after scoring 265 in civil in SRMEE and 3595 overall rank?
  14. Can I get admission in civil engineering in Techno India with 9000 rank in WBJEE
  15. Any chance to get in any college for Civil engineering,CS,ETC,Electrical after scoring 2351 rank in AIEEE?
  16. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 9000 female rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  17. In which colleges I can get admission for ECE with a rank of 9000 in CET?
  18. Do i have a chance to get a seat in top 10 engineering college in Hyderbad after scoring 353 rank in ECET Mechanical?
9th September 2016, 02:36 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to get civil, production or mechanical after scoring 9000 rank? Any chance to get these courses?

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have scored 9000 rank So, you are should get a seat in any good Government college.

In order to get admission in any college, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year. The cut off marks for any institution depends on the following factors like number of candidates applying for the exam, number of sets available , difficulty level of the exam etc. The admission process followed for any college differs from Institute to Institute. For taking admission you have to contact college administration where you wish to take admission in any Civil, Production or Mechanical course.

Following is the list of colleges in which you can apply:

M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology

Amrita Institute of Technology & Science, Coimbatore

PTU Giani Zail Singh Campus,Bathinda.

Malout Institute of Management and Information Technology,Malout.

Beant College of Engineering and Technology,Gurdasspur.

Karunya Institute of Technology Coimbatore Guru Gobind Singh IP University,Delhi.

Sant Longoval Institute of Engineering and Technology,Sangrur.

PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY

Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi

Harcourt Butler Technological Institute,Kanpur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?