3rd January 2011, 08:54 PM
sau007007

What documents should be sent as enclosure with Manipal application form for BTech admission?

Hi
I am applying for B-Tech in Computer Science in Manipal University.I have passed my 12th.I had bought form and also made Demand draft.
I am not able to find what enclosure to send with my form along with demand draft.Like photocopy of 10th certificate or 12th marksheet.
Kindly suggest me.

14th January 2011, 02:12 PM
saddy786

Lightbulb Re: What documents should be sent as enclosure with Manipal application form for BTech admission?

hello friend,
following are the documents of whose photocopy you must enclose with your manipal cet form..
1.(10+12) marksheet
2.date of birth certificate from class 10 on which your d.o.b is mentioned such as your passing certificate .
3.migration certificate of last attended institute.
4.character certificate
5.enclose 4 passport size photograph.
You can also verify this information through the brochure.
Best of luck
15th January 2011, 04:09 PM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: What documents should be sent as enclosure with Manipal application form for BTech admission?

Dear friend

go through the followink link

http://www.winentrance.com/entrance_exam/manipal_university/Manipal-University-Under-Graduate-Entrance-Test-UGET.html

GOOD LUCK
19th February 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What documents should be sent as enclosure with Manipal application form for BTech admission?

hello!i am applying for the mbbs couse in manipal university.what enclosures should i send with the application form?? i haven't yet passed the H.S examination..plzz suggest me the following details..
20th February 2011, 05:20 PM
sau007007

Default Re: What documents should be sent as enclosure with Manipal application form for BTech admission?

Thank you all
:-):-)
We have to send only demand drafts with the form..

@Guest sorry i dont know about it.
20th February 2011, 05:28 PM
sau007007

Thank you all for your replies
:-) :-)
I would like to make it clear that for Manipal 2011 we have to send only and only the app. form with demand draft/challan of Rs.1000 for applying for B-Tech.

@guest
I think you not have to send anything except form and demand draft/challan.
Refer to the 'important note' box of your respective institution in the Prospect 2011.
Best of luck

Regards
16th February 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi ,

I am applying for MBBS course 2012 -2013 in Manipal University. What documents are required to be sent along with application form?
22nd January 2013, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
i am applying for Btech course 2012-2013 in Manipal university. What documents or enclosures are required to be sent along with the application form?
11th April 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

What documents are required to be sent along with application form for mbbs &bds course
21st May 2015, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I am passed my 2pu sci with 58%pcmb.how should I take the admission for b.tech?and in which?my score is 35% in maths. And 53 in bio.then in which b.tech should I take?
15th January 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

What documents should be sent as enclosure with Manipal application form for MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?