22nd May 2010, 11:09 AM
anitalal

How to get direct admission in diploma in electronics after 10th with 76% in UP?

how i get direct admission in diploma in electronic after 10th with 76% in u.p ( lucknow or gorakhpur or varanasi or allahabad or kanpur )

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  2. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year diploma in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics?
  3. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  4. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  5. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  7. Direct admission for graduation after diploma?
  8. Which is a better option, diploma after 10th or diploma after 12th? -- [New]
  9. How to get diploma after 10th class?
  10. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  11. Possibility to take admission in Engineering Diploma course directly after completing 10th in Ahmedabad?
  12. How to get admission in marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  13. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
  14. Direct admission in ITI college after scoring 71% in 10th? Which are the colleges in West Bengal that offer direct admission?
  15. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  16. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  17. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  18. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
2nd February 2012, 01:32 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

Default Re: How to get direct admission in diploma in electronics after 10th with 76% in UP?

yah off course you can go to diploma after completion of 10th you have a good percentage of 76% but you have to fill the and they keep the names according to merit and by this way you can get the diploma in electronic this process is for govt seat for direct seat you should go to the management quota where you can also get the seat

All the best
29th May 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get direct admission in diploma in electronics after 10th with 76% in UP?

i have scored 86% marks in 10th boards 2009....is there any scope..for me doing diploma in design..???
plz reply asap..!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?