14th August 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get the form of PMT? From where can I buy it and what time is it distributed?

how to get form of pmt ? AND FROM WHERE and at what time it get distributed....?

15th August 2011, 09:01 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the form of PMT? From where can I buy it and what time is it distributed?

The PMT exam is conducted at the national level, state level and also some individual institutes. It is not clear which exam you are referring to. Most of the exams are scheduled in the months of April, May, June. The application forms for the AIPMT exam are normally available during the months of November and December. There will be notification of the exams in newspapers and the official sites.
17th October 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the form of PMT? From where can I buy it and what time is it distributed?

sir, please if the AIPMT bruchure has come then please contact at this no.9436202973
4th November 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

how i can get pmt forms for state level
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?