16th September 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get full marks in Accountancy and Business Studies?

Please kindly say me how to score full in business studies and give me answer how the answer can be written and even the important question of it. About accountancy I need important questions as wEll as how to get full marks in accountancy .

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to review if secured 35 marks each in Accountancy and Business Studies of 12th WBCHSE?
  2. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Com hons in Accountancy?
  3. Can I join B.Com in any college without Accountancy?
  4. Past 5 years question papers of Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics for class 12th for CBSE board
  5. Last 3 years solved papers of Economics, Accountancy and Business Studies?
  6. Previous years question papers for Accountancy, Business Studies and Economics
  7. Am I eligible for school assistant social studies? I have passed B.Com with optional subjects
  8. What should I study further after completing 12th ISC Commerce except B.Com?
  9. What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce from ISC Board?
  10. Previous 10 years CBSE question papers of Accountancy Business Studies and Economic
  11. Which is the best course in 2nd PUC?
  12. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Business and Financial Studies & Management- M.Com Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Syllabus of entrance exam for B.Com honours in National PG college Lucknow?
  14. Need advice for choosing professional courses being a Commerce student?
  15. Previous 10 years Question Papers of CBSE Board Exams for Accountancy, Business studies, Economics, Informatics practice and English?
  16. Which book is the best to score good marks in 12th CBSE in various subjects like Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English, Physical Education? Are mock test papers best for the preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Suitable books for CBSE 12th Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English and Maths?
  18. How should I prepare of 12th class Exams of CBSE Board being a candidate poor in Accountancy and Business studies?
16th September 2015, 03:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get full marks in Accountancy and Business Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please kindly say me how to score full in business studies and give me answer how the answer can be written and even the important question of it. About accountancy I need important questions as wEll as how to get full marks in accountancy .
As you know accountancy is a subject of calculations so, you should make calculations as your strength as many students got stuck in calculations. For that you have to practice previous year question papers as they will give you idea about questions and High order thinking skills. Firstly complete ncert books and then refer other books to make your basics strong and more clear. Read the question carefully and then attempt it.
16th September 2015, 09:33 PM
Madhavisaini92

Wink Re: How to get full marks in Accountancy and Business Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey don't worry this much, both these subjects are very easy.
For accountancy:- start from basic (journal). Do thorough study on it then move forward step by step use online videos for learning basics & then practice well 1-2 hrs per day are sufficient
For business studies:- it's just a fun part in commerce. Pick a book with easy language & ful detailed topics. Study every topic & connect with live examples.

And about full scores in both subjects. If you know every thing in detail by studing thoroughly, you'll get full marks automatically.
Just attack on the core of both the subjects

Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?