9th December 2011, 05:11 AM
chayan paulwb

What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?

sir,
i passed diploma in automobile engineering in 2011.What should i learn within mechaical or automobile engineering.
plz tell

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  3. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  4. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  5. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles? -- [New]
  7. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  8. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  9. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  11. Procedure of going Abroad for further studies in Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  13. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering
  14. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  15. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  16. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  17. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  18. How to be an automobile engineer?
30th June 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?

can i do these diploma
24th July 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?

what is the difrence betwen mechanichal and auto mobile engineering?
18th August 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

sIR
What is the market position of automobile engineering in west bengal? Pls rply.
28th April 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

What is openion about auto mobile engg
8th June 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to know more about automotive engineering
25th June 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

can i take mechanical engineering after doing automobile diploma
27th June 2013, 02:28 AM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* You can opt for either mechanical or automobile engineering as you are eligible for both the courses.

* Opting these courses would leave you in a better position as these are the developing sectors of our nation.

* You can even opt for some foreign concerns as they provide you a great opportunity to work with them with a high grade of package.

Best wishes :-)
13th July 2013, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Dear,sir

join aeronautical engineer after passing diploma in automobile engineering plz tell.me
6th May 2014, 01:10 PM
pias.saha

Post Re: What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?

What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
23rd January 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have poly(me) proof and i want to my next studay in B.tech Automobile disen
sir this is possible
28th July 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, now iam Persuing my diploma in automobile engg . I have a question to ask you that after completing by diploma is iam eligible to do mechatronics engg in b.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?