24th March 2012, 05:55 AM
sairajcyrus

Which colleges will provide Masters in advertisement and what are its future aspects? I am doing TYBMM from Mumbai University

i am doing TYBMM from mumbai university. i am looking for colleges which can provide me a masters in advertising also i would like to know what can kind of pay should i expect after doing masters?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to do masters from Singapore? I am doing BSc in Microbiology
  2. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  3. List of best colleges offering masters in biotechnology in Mumbai?
  4. Best place to study Masters in Mechanical? University with considerable fee?
  5. Masters (IT) in UK after lower second class in B.Sc IT?
  6. Am I eligible for P.hD in Gandhian philosophy? I've done masters in management from Mumbai university
  7. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  8. Which is better between masters in economics or masters in business economics?
  9. Will I get admission into best colleges after BMM with various backlog history?
  10. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  11. Which course is better for my future aspects between MSc IT, MCA, MBA and M.Com?
  12. Which are the colleges or universities providing courses for Biochemistry and Life Science in Mumbai?
  13. Which are the top colleges in Mumbai offering MS? What exams do I have to give for admission in PG colleges?
  14. List of colleges offering masters in archaeology course which are under University of Pune? -- [New]
  15. How can I work in government broadcast? I am studying in TYBMM
  16. Which all university provides Masters in computer application in India? Name the best colleges.
  17. List of best colleges to do masters in advertisement field?
  18. Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for B.Ed. course from Mumbai University affiliated colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
26th April 2013, 01:03 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which colleges will provide Masters in advertisement and what are its future aspects? I am doing TYBMM from Mumbai University

Dear Friend,
I have mentioned below some of the colleges which will provide you degrees in Advertisement note that they are are the best ones beside this there will be many more you may also apply further but this colleges have good level of Scope.

School of Broadcasting & Communication - Mumbai,Maharashtra

National Institute of Event Management - Mumbai,Maharashtra

Xavier Institute of Communications - Mumbai,Maharashtra

Sir Vithaldas Thakersey College Of Home Science - Mumbai,Maharashtra

National Institute of Advertising - Noida,Uttar Pradesh

B. M. Ruia Girl - Mumbai,Maharashtra

Altair Institute Of Communication and Management Studies (AICMS) - Mumbai,Maharashtra

K. C. College of Management Studies - Mumbai,Maharashtra

School of Advertising And Communication - New Delhi,Delhi

Regarding Scope so every Field have scope but the thing is that how much you are interested in the particular Filed.Because Scope is nothing but the Hard working you will give for the particular Field So try to go with the field for which you are interested in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?