27th January 2013, 01:52 AM

How to get a good job in multimedia?

hoe to get good job with multimedia...could u please tell me how to do it

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any career option after BCA? What are the opportunities to do a job in multimedia
  2. How to join Architecture or Animation and Multimedia in UK? Career Which career has better job prospects?
  3. Shall I go for Higher studies or Job Opportunity being a candidate having secured 55% in BCA and not good in Programming?
  4. What should I do now after doing BSc animation and multimedia
  5. Am I eligible for M.E Multimedia after completing MSc electronics media?
  6. What can I do after passing CBSE in 10th board? My CGPA is 5.8
  7. Which are the courses like graphics and multimedia with affordable fee structure?
  8. How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. DOEACC C Level Course-Multimedia Technology & Virtual Reality Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Procedure to do Animation course having failed in 12th?
  11. What is basic knowledge needed for multimedia?
  12. What should I do related to animation after completing my Engineering?
  13. Any jobs available for me after graduating in science with 70% in Maths?
  14. Mahatma Gandhi University,Kottayam-BA Multimedia Examination(CBCSS) Sem I Creative Writing (Theory) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. DOEACC, B Level Course, Computer Graphics & Multimedia Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Which are the short term courses available for me in future?
  17. Courses other than B.A. available for 12th Arts student? -- [New]
  18. List of best coaching centers available for B.Sc in Multimedia?
27th May 2013, 04:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job in multimedia?

Those who have a flare in drawing and creative skills can easily get a job in multimedia. Multimedia institutions will provide training and placement opportunities. Details of institutions are readily available in internet. After completing 10th or 12th you can do multimedia courses. B.Sc, diploma and certified courses are available in multi media.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?