21st April 2011, 09:26 AM
chandak

Which are the short term courses available for me in future?

courses available for this vacation , i want to know about short run courses which can also be helpful for me in future i have completed my 12th std and i have vacation of only one month.

Related Questions:
  1. Short term courses that I can do in 1 month duration? Will it be beneficial for me?
  2. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  3. List of short term courses in fashion technology field offered by NIIFT, Mohali?
  4. Which are the short term courses available for me in future?
  5. Any short term, diploma or correspondence courses from which have a good scope after doing BSc in PCM?
  6. List of the short term courses available in Punjab University for B.Tech(ECE) students?
  7. Short term courses conducted by COE, Pune ?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course? How may I get details about short term courses like C, C++, Java, French, German etc? Which one will suit in me among these courses?
  9. What type of course should I do while doing my 3rd year ECE to improve my skill in core field?
  10. Short Term Courses available for B.E Electrical and Electronics candidates -- [New]
  11. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
  12. Short term courses for B.Tech EC students? Which is better course, CCNA or Embedded? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should I do after diploma if I dont get into B.E? Are there any short term certificate courses?
  14. Which are the short term courses after passing 12th?
  15. Any short term courses available for me after 12th which would be beneficial?
  16. What are the short term courses or diploma courses that can be done after doing MBBS?
  17. What Kind of Jobs I should prefer to join after completion of MCA course in the year of 2006?
  18. Which are the best short term courses(About 6 months)
17th June 2011, 09:28 AM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Which are the short term courses available for me in future?

You have completed your 12th..
that is good...
you are going to face the challenges in your future life...
so be prepare for it...

It is not clear from your question ,in which stream you are interested to continue your study..
**if you are thinking to go for engineering then you can do basic computer courses as this is the era of computers...
**computer courses like basic(MS office,internet,languages like c)
**if you are going to do B.com then you can do accounting and financing courses..
**if you are going to join any multimedia institute then you can strengthen your base by doing multimedia couses...

it's upto you ..
there are many choices ..All you have to do is to choose and join the best for you..

good luck in future..
15th August 2011, 09:23 PM
mrenita

You can do many short term courses as follows

>>>1.Cloud computing

>>>2.Programming languages

>>>3.Database

>>>4.(.NET)

>>>5.Operating systems

>>>6.Computer fundamentals

These will help you when you get into engineering colleges /science colleges
15th November 2011, 01:13 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend
some of the short term courses available for you in future that i know is
engineering its a 4 year program
you can also do network engineering
you can also do computer courses
you can do diploma course it will take only three years
and many more like this that you can do...
11th April 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

courses needs for multimedia jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?