15th August 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Is there any career option after BCA? What are the opportunities to do a job in multimedia

hLo
as I m doing BCA aNd I dont have much interest in programming ,,
does I have opportunity to do job in multimedia ??

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any career options after BCA?
  2. What should I do after BCA? I am a 6th semester BCA student
  3. How to join Architecture or Animation and Multimedia in UK? Career Which career has better job prospects?
  4. What are the job opportunities for those who have done CS as well as banking? What are the career options?
  5. BCA or B.Arch., which course is better for getting a government job?
  6. Career options after completing BCA?
  7. I have completed BCA then what do i do now? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best career options available for me to do BSc IT or BCA? Future opportunities after completion of the course?
  9. What subject should I choose as a career option after 12th? In 12th I have taken these subjects -geography, physical education, multimedia, english, urdu and web technology
  10. How is Architecture course as a career option? Job opportunities after 5 years of B.Arch?
  11. What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?
  12. Advice me what i can do for my bright future
  13. What subject should I choose as a career option after 12th? In 12th I have taken these subjects -geography, physical education, multimedia, english, urdu and web technology
  14. Which stream to choose in 11th? Difference between commerce and science?
  15. What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?
  16. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  17. Which is a better career option among MBA and MCA after BCA?
  18. Whether a Polytechnic holder can get admission in BCA? Career opportunities for male Polytechnic holder? -- [New]
31st August 2016, 01:29 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any career option after BCA? What are the opportunities to do a job in multimedia

BCA Stands for Bachelor in Computer Application.This Course is best who like to do programming.But if you are not interested in Programming then you can go for Multimedia.

In Multimedia,You have to strong in software like Photoshop, Image Editing Software's, Video making and other software's those are used in Multimedia.

You can also apply for Higher Studies after Graduation,if you want to do Higher Studies.
You can go for:

MCA:Master in Computer Application
MBA:Master in Business Administration
M.Sc:Master of Science in Computer
MCM: Master in Computer Management

You are interested in Multimedia,then you can work as:
==> Website Designer
==> Film Making
==> Video Developer
==> Video Editor and Making
and many more are the field for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?