4th May 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government college after finishing 5th semester degree course?

sir,i am ammu.i have finished my degree coures in percent for 5 th semster in 65%.so i want govt. college.say yes or no.then detail

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  2. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  3. Can I do my bachelor degree abroad after doing diploma in 5th semester Civil Engineering?
  4. Can I increase my percentage of B.Tech from 57%? Job in top MNCS?
  5. How to join government college after finishing degree course with 65%?
  6. Can I get admission in government college for lateral B.Tech course if having 2 backlogs in Diploma 5th semester?
  7. Am I eligible for ME degree after finishing MCA degree from Anna University? what is it's FEE Structure?
  8. Can I continue my B.Tech education if I join Indian Navy in 5th Semester of my B.Tech?
  9. How may I get previous year question papers of 5th semester?
  10. Am I eligible to attend open campus placements after completion of B.E 5th semester?
  11. What is the fees for BAMS in AP?
  12. How may I do BCA from SMU through correspondence ? Am I eligible for MCA as a regular student? I'm in 4th sem and want to quit B.Tech(IT)
  13. How can I get a job in government sector after pursuing MCA 5th semester from SMU?
  14. Direct admission in 5th semester in Mechanical in IASE in Ferojpur College while in 5th semester of B.Tech in Punjab Technical University? Am I eligible for this?
  15. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get government job after pursuing MBA in marketing 5th semester
  17. How to take admission in government college for EC branch? List of the government degree colleges in Gujarat?
  18. Am I eligible to get internship in HAL while doing MCA 5th semester? -- [New]
29th August 2015, 06:18 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government college after finishing 5th semester degree course?

Here you have neither mentioned the name of course in which you want admission nor the college. Since you have finished the degree course, you must be seeking admission in master's degree in any discipline as per your choice.

Your overall marks upto 5th semester is 65% which is enough to get admission in any course of master's degree in any college or university. You just need to visit the college in which you want to take admission and from college, you can get more information in which course you will get admission and other required details for master's degree course.
7th July 2017, 02:51 PM
akaygagat

Default Re: How to get a government college after finishing 5th semester degree course?

As you have mentioned that you have finished your graduation with 60% and you want to join government college for master degree.
The procedure for that is you have to clear GATE for which you can get coaching from various institutions one such top institute in "made easy" in Delhi. You can join the institute and clear GATE after which you will get admission in government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?