17th September 2013, 01:24 PM
Chandramohan sraswat

How to get a government job after doing B.Com degree from EIILM university

Would the B.com degree from EIILM University Sikkim, be considered for government jobs in India

13th December 2015, 11:29 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after doing B.Com degree from EIILM university

Yes, EIILM university situated in Sikkim is a recognised university with UGC ( University Grant Commission ).

So, the degree of university is valid and hence you are eligible to government jobs in India after degree from the university.

To get government jobs you need to qualify in entrance examination conducted for same. On basis of graduation qualification you can appear for jobs in banking, Railway, Defence and in many other sector.
24th July 2019, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after doing B.Com degree from EIILM university

I have completed bcom from eiilm University in 2012. through a adarsh school of management, BBSR, Odisha.
Is the certificate valid or not ?
23rd August 2019, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

i have been passed b.com at 2013. but this time show on internet , record not found . pleas send me true reson on [email protected]
7th August 2021, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BCom through EIILM University in 2012.
For verification where shd we connect please let me know on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?