5th January 2013, 11:58 AM
puphha

How to get a government job after doing degree from private university?

If i am doing a degree from private university is valid for govt job

23rd October 2015, 12:32 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after doing degree from private university?

Yes, you are eligible to get the government jobs after pursuing the degree from the private university.

The required eligibility to appear for the government jobs examination is candidates mus have passed the degree from any recognised university and age criteria as according to the jobs.

But you have to qualify in all the stages of the examination for the final recruitment for the jobs.
23rd October 2015, 01:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after doing degree from private university?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the government jobs examination.

The required eligibility to appear for most of the government jobs examination is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university with the UGC. So if your degree is from the regonoised university you can appear for the examination.
24th October 2015, 09:38 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

It does not matter that your university private or Govt.It really matters is your university is UGC recognized or not.UGC stands for University Grants Commission.

If your university is recognized then you can apply for Govt. jobs,

You may apply for following Govt. jobs.
1.SSC
2.Bank jobs-Clerk,PO,SO
3.Railways
4.LIC
12th September 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

My age is 31. I've done BA private and course in Hardware and Networking. i'm currently working in Intex as a Network Administrator. But i want to pursue a job in public(Gov) sector. Please give suggestion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?