18th January 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get a Government job in fashion design?

Graduate from Delhi university and I have diploma in fashion designing from private vocational training centre. I am searching job in government sector?.

Please advise what I do to get government job .

7th October 2015, 02:08 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a Government job in fashion design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Graduate from Delhi university and I have diploma in fashion designing from private vocational training centre. I am searching job in government sector?.

Please advise what I do to get government job .
There are many government jobs for the candidates who studied in Industrial Training Institute (ITI). The vacancies are in various government organisations and in various trades. In UPSSSC the job is for Draughtsman, Electrician and Mechanic. In Kochi Metro Rail Limited the job is for Maintainers. In Military Engineer Services the job is for Mechanics, Electrician, Fitter, Carpenter and Painter. In Mizoram University the job is for Carpenter and Laboratory Assistant. In Hindustan Aeronautics Limited the job is for Technician Trainee. In TNPL the job is for Motor Mechanic. In Ministry of Defence the job is for Carpenter. For most of the trades in ITI you will get job in government companies. You have to apply to the company which suits your profile and attend the interview to get a job.
22nd October 2019, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a Government job in fashion design?

Fashion technology main government job hai ya nahi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?