22nd September 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after passing B.Tech Biotechnology

I am b.tech(biotechnology)final year student.i like to get government jobs.
So let i want to known examinations & jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. Good companies for doing job after btech biotechnology?
  2. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get Job being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology 4 months back?
  4. How to get a government job after passing B.Tech Biotechnology
  5. How to get a government job after doing MSc in Biotechnology
  6. How to get a job after passing B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  7. Should I apply for a job after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? Job prospects for B.Sc Biotechnology student? -- [New]
  8. How to get a government job in Indore after passing MSc Biotechnology?
  9. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?
  10. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  11. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  12. Cutoff list of all government colleges for Biotechnology?
  13. How much is the salary after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  14. How should I join a job after passing BSc Biotechnology?
  15. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  16. What are the opportunities available in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?
  17. Government job in railways after passing IT? What exam to clear and what is the syllabus of the exam?
  18. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
27th March 2013, 12:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing B.Tech Biotechnology

You can try for a job in firms like National Brain Research Centre or National Institute of Oceanography. Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) often recruits biotechnology engineers to engineer/scientist positions. Glaxo Smith Kline, ACTAVIS Pharmaceutical, etc are some of the private sector firms where you can try for related jobs. After qualifying NET, you can try for Asst professor job positions.
7th May 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

what are the entrance exams that a b-tech biotech student has to give to get Government jobs?
29th June 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i have completed my intermediate with M.P.C . in b.tech i want to take biotech in chaitanya bharathi institue of technology,hyderabad. how it will be. what are the job offers after b.tech in bio tech
26th January 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any specific exams for biotech students during final year to get jobs after finishing b.tech degree
7th July 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

i am confused between btech in biotechnology from amity and b pharma from dipsar?which of them would i pursue
9th January 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

What entrance should i write to get government job after b.tech ( biotechnology)?
26th July 2020, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B. Tech biotechnology degree. How can i get any government jobs in this sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?