12th November 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get government job alerts after completing MBA with marketing?

i completed my mba with marketing, iam searching a job in govt sector, i want the govt job alearts.

7th January 2012, 12:39 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get government job alerts after completing MBA with marketing?

In order to get job alerts conducted for various post in Central and State government organization you should regularly follow the employment news or rojgar samachar. You can refer, www.upsc.gov.in ,www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on the exam conducted by government of India.
7th January 2012, 12:55 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get government job alerts after completing MBA with marketing?

In order to get job alerts conducted for various post in Central and State government organization you should regularly follow the employment news or rojgar samachar. You can refer, www.upsc.gov.in ,www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on the exam conducted by government of India.
20th March 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Is MBA from Distance education is entertained in govt jobs? what are the PSUs in which part MBA is applicable?
12th July 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

i am completed MBA(marketing) with distance education.which type of jobs am i get? and which type of courses are better for me?
18th April 2014, 11:43 AM

Smile Re: How to get government job alerts after completing MBA with marketing?

i completed my mba with marketing, iam searching a job in govt sector, i want the govt job alerts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?