10th January 2016, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Job in abroad after MBA in Marketing?

I am a MBA Final year student in marketing. And after completing my MBA I want to do job in abroad. So please tell me what should I do for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Job in abroad after MBA in Marketing? -- [New]
  2. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  3. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  4. Is it possible to do MBA Marketing after doing B.com? Can i pursue it in abroad?
  5. Further opportunities to study in Abroad after MBA Marketing from India?
  6. Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
  7. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  8. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  9. Can i pursue MBA Marketing in abroad through distance mode?
  10. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I join Ph.D course in Marketing in any university of India and Abroad in Distance Learning having completed Graduation from Science and doing Marketing Job?
  12. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  13. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after BBA while working?
  14. How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?
  15. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  16. Best suitable job for me after doing MBA marketing? I got an experience of 3 years in Marketing
  17. Can I get any other job after completing MBA marketing
  18. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
12th January 2016, 12:53 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in abroad after MBA in Marketing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a MBA Final year student in marketing. And after completing my MBA I want to do job in abroad. So please tell me what should I do for that?
The aspirant may get a job in abroad countries like UK, Singapore, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Uganda etc. The aspirant can get a job in abroad with some experience. It is very difficult to get a job in abroad without experience. The aspirant can get a job either direct recruitment or through recruitment consultants. The details are available in the job portals like naukri, click in etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?