13th May 2012, 05:27 PM
sureshraj09

How to get a government job? Can I use my quota in TNPSC?

sir, i am a EX-ARMY service man and retired with post HAVILDAR ..and i want to get the government job.. is any probability to use my quota in TNPSC..

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college?
  2. Procedure to get a government job? Date of start of TNPSC Group IV exam?
  3. Which TNPSC group job I should write to get a Government job after completion of BDS course?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a seat of government quota in engineering colleges?
  5. How can ex army student get a government job?
  6. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  7. When is he next TNPSC entrance exam? Are there any government jobs available for me except drug inspector after M.Pharm?
  8. Will I get admission in MBA after passing B.Com? How to get seats under government quota? What are the entrance exams to get a seat under government quota?
  9. Eligibility for getting Government job under sports quota after B.Tech in Mechanical and represented JNTUH in Fencing Individuals, Hand ball state level tournament? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible for me to get a Government Job from Sports Quota after completion of MBA course being a National player?
  11. Will I have a change of getting a job in government sector after ECE?
  12. Am I eligible to study BSc Agriculture without passing EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How many seats are there under government quota for medicine? Any chance for me after scoring 1668 rank in the entrance exam?
  14. Am i eligible for MSc with 50% marks in BSc?
  15. Can a candidate avail both SC quota and PH quota together in government service?
  16. Date of TNPSC exam?
  17. Will I get admission in any government medical college in any self financing college under government quota?
  18. Fee to be paid for diploma in computer science engineering?
13th May 2012, 08:26 PM
BIKARANT RAI

Default Re: How to get a government job? Can I use my quota in TNPSC?

hi dear,
How to get a government job? Can I use my quota in TNPSC?

sir, i am a EX-ARMY service man and retired with post HAVILDAR ..and i want to get the government job.. is any probability to use my quota in TNPSC..

thanking you
11th May 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

hi... i completed M.E (COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS). my husband is a service man and i registered my priority in employment office. what are all the ways i can get a government job? pls reply.... i dont have any idea about this....
19th September 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir,iam tamil medium degree holder with sc. I should take the marks pls imform me. Thanking you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?