16th August 2013, 09:37 PM
hitendraj

How to get a government job in Gujarat? I have completed M.A with Economics

i was 3 so any gov job in gujraj 4 me? i complited m.a.with econimics n i m lectuarer

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in government D.Pharmacy college in Gujarat?
  2. How to get a government job after doing M.A in Economics and PGDCA in computer science?
  3. Procedure for a physically handicapped student to apply for government job after doing MA(Economics) and PGDCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Central government jobs in Gujarat after graduating in Nursing?
  5. Can I get a job in government sector after completing M.A Economics? I have even passed Typing Senior course
  6. Am I eligible for GPSC exam? Can I get government job in Gujarat? How to apply and what would be the starting salary?
  7. How to get a job after completing BSc from maths? I have completed M.A from Economics
  8. Is there any entrance exam to be answered to get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  9. How many companies are there in Gujarat on the basis of electronics? I have completed B.E form Gujarat Technological University
  10. How to get a job after completing BSc from Maths and M.A from Economics?
  11. Can I get Government Job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc and B.Ed in Geography?
  12. Is there any scope in government teaching job in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of institutes which offers Master of Economics through Distance Education for MBA(Finance) candidate? -- [New]
  14. What are the job vacancies in Vadodara Gujarat?
  15. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  16. What to do to get a faculty job in any technical college on the behalf of my Economics subject?
  17. How to join government job in Gujarat or Mumbai after passing BDS?
  18. Which subject should be selected by commerce student in GPSC exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?