29th July 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government jobs in Maharashtra?

hello sir,
how to study for get govt.job in maharashtra...pelase give me tips

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  2. Which are the government jobs available to me after completing BDS?
  3. Am I eligible to get government jobs in Maharashtra if completed Graduation and MBA from Rajasthan?
  4. What are the opportunities for B.E Mechanical to join Maharashtra government jobs?
  5. How to get a government jobs in Maharashtra?
  6. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors?
  7. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  8. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs? -- [New]
  9. Can I try for Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam after passing ECE engineering from GCOEA? List of government jobs in Maharashtra for ENTC engineering?
  10. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  11. Need TNPSC Group 1 and 2 Question Paper -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Government jobs in Maharashtra after B.Pharm?
  13. List of jobs I can apply for in Maharashtra? I've completed diploma in plastic and polymer engineering in second class from government polytechnic Amravati(Maharastra)
  14. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  15. How can I find a government job after completing B.Tech in IT?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completion of BCA? I am doing it from Kumaon University
  17. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  18. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
28th January 2013, 10:05 PM
Raghavendra G Devadiga
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get a government jobs in Maharashtra?

Govt Job cracking:
If you are also planning to make your career in government sector than you have to prepare your mind. Prepare your mind for many things we are discussing as follow-

Most of the jobs in public sectors asks you to crack written examinations and interviews basically but cracking these exams is very easy when you are clear about your vision, have proper guidance and an eager of fighting for your dream job.

Some important tips you should follow in your job search preparation-
Find a good source of getting latest government job updates.
You must have proper knowledge of syllabus, exam pattern, selection procedure and scheme of exam whenever you apply for a job. Most of the written exams contains a proper pattern where objective and subjective question comes from the related subjects as well as Reasoning, English, GK and Quantitative Aptitude test is Mandatory, you should prepare for written exams on the bases of previous year question papers and books related to the syllabus only.
You might have to go through some Interview rounds as well, for this you must do some homework to command on this part.
Be in Touch with current affairs by reading news papers and following news channels or if you are tech savvy then subscribe to feed of News Sites.
Work on your communication skills "Written and Spoken Both"
Learn Basics of Computers and if you are into engineering and IT related field than you must be a geek of your subjected area
These tips are easy and you an make them part of your daily schedule and this is our guarantee if you are dedicated and self confident then nothing is impossible for you.

Best of Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?