25th August 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government seat in MITE college? I am interested in MBA in MITE college

am sahana shetty from m'lore .Am interested to complete MBA in MITE college Moodbidre.I have scored 58 percentage in BA.I want get govt.seat in MITE college...so can I apply for K MAT exam?Is am qualified to attend K MAT exam?

2nd June 2017, 03:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government seat in MITE college? I am interested in MBA in MITE college

MITE stands for Mangalore Institute of Technology And Engineering. The MITE is a college of engineering and technology located in Mangalore, India.

M.B.A. stands for Master of Business Administration. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in Bachelor degree for Master of Business Administration course is 50%.

The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination. In order to get admission in Mangalore Institute of Technology And Engineering for MBA course you have to appear in CMAT entrance examination.

BEST SPECIALIZATION FOR YOU IN MITE

1. Marketing

2. FINANCE

3. Human Resource Management

4. Systems

5. Banking & Insurance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?