19th July 2022, 06:07 PM
sunmesh26

How to get the HSC marksheet?

I have lost my hsc marksheet and didnt get the board certficate of HSc so how can i get it back i dont have my sezt no

19th July 2022, 11:30 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get the HSC marksheet?

You have to visit to your school first if you dont have your registration number of twelth examination. Take Registration number, your character certificate from your school, your roll number of your exam and then visit to your regional board office to submit the request for duplicate copy of your marksheet.
21st July 2022, 12:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get the HSC marksheet:-

Although it is possible to get duplicate certificate from the board. But only after giving them required information and on payment of fee for the issue of new certificate.

Seat number or date of birth is not only the sufficient information to get the new certificate.
21st July 2022, 12:24 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get the HSC marksheet:-

If you want to get the duplicate marksheet then can visit the board office along with available details.

So, visit official website or regional Board office for the detail information.
22nd July 2022, 12:12 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

If you don't have your registration number for the 12th examination, you must first go to your school. Bring your registration number, your school-issued character reference, and your exam roll number, and then go to the regional board office to get a duplicate copy of your mark sheet.
23rd July 2022, 12:10 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

To get the duplicate marksheet, you have to visit the concerned board office or their regional office.

Candidates have to fill the required application form and submit the required documents along with fee to get the new certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?