4th May 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get information about Biotechnology and Genetic engineering courses and exams notifications?

SIR,
as i have completed my class 12th board exams as bio with maths i am eagerly intresred in medical but my parents are not allowing me to give the exams so i wanted to know that how to get information about biotechnology and genetic engineering corses and exams related to that.

Related Questions:
  1. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  2. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  3. Is biotechnology and genetic engineering two different courses?
  4. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  5. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  6. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  7. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  8. Which is better agricultural biotechnology or genetic engineering or plant breeding for M.Sc course? -- [New]
  9. Which course is better in B.Tech between Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering?
  10. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  12. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  13. Best colleges in India for PG in Genetic Engineering?
  14. What is the scope of biotechnology and genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  15. Masters courses after B.Sc biotechnology? Forms and Syllabus for M.Sc. in Genetic engineering and forensic sciences?
  16. Genetic Engineering: Fee Structure, Courses Details, Duration of Courses, Best Institutes?
  17. Best careers after completion of 12th with PCB?
  18. What are the courses eligible for genetic engineering students?
9th August 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get information about Biotechnology and Genetic engineering courses and exams notifications?

i have completed 12th board exam.i want to join bio technology without any fees.so i need any biotech eligiblity test in india?
12th December 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get information about Biotechnology and Genetic engineering courses and exams notifications?

i want infomation about bio tech?
27th June 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to get complete knowledge about biotechnology
10th July 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

role of biotechnology and advantages and disadvantages of biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?