24th March 2012, 07:39 AM
Zumana haseen

How to get into good colleges in India after scoring 27.67 in GATE Civil department? List of the colleges?

Sir I have scored 27.67 in GATE Civil dept, my eligibility is 29
May I get any good Colleges in India
if so, please give me a list of colleges that I can get

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get after scoring 2767 rank in GATE?
  2. List of the colleges in which I can pursue my M.Tech or M.E degree in Civil Engineering?
  3. List of some good private colleges for M.Tech after scoring 311 in GATE with 86 percentile?
  4. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 330 in GATE, 18574 AIR?
  5. List of some good colleges in India? I have scored 9700 in GATE
  6. List of top colleges to do MS in Civil department in abroad? -- [New]
  7. Cutoff list of NIT colleges in department of production and industrial engineering?
  8. Which college should I expect among good colleges in India after scoring 35 to 40 marks in GATE?
  9. Names of good colleges for me after scoring 93.45 GATE percentile(Girl candidate)? Admission procedure for these colleges?
  10. List of colleges where I can get a seat in M.Tech after scoring 227 marks in GATE? Which colleges are the best for M.Tech after NITS?
  11. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 25 marks in GATE CSE?
  12. Which are the best M.Tech colleges in which I can get after scoring 19.33 marks in GATE?
  13. List of colleges in India under GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. In which colleges can I get after qualifying GATE in Civil Engineering?
  15. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 93 percentile and 413 GATE score in Mechanical?
  16. Can I get a good college for M.Tech in structure engineering after scoring 33.33 cutoff in GATE? List of the colleges where I can get admission?
  17. List of the colleges which are best for me after scoring 14600 in GATE?
  18. List of colleges for M.Tech? I have scored 17000 in GATE
12th March 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into good colleges in India after scoring 27.67 in GATE Civil department? List of the colleges?

list of colleges engineering in civil in which I can gate after scoring 295 rank (AIR) 7587 category general I con apply to
16th March 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into good colleges in India after scoring 27.67 in GATE Civil department? List of the colleges?

i have gate score 355 and my all india rank is 18583
suggest me the college list for master in electronic & communication
25th June 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have scored 22.67 in GATE electronics dept, my gate rank is 36413
May I get any good Colleges in India
if so, please give me a list of colleges that I can get

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-get-into-good-colleges-india-after-scoring-27-67-gate-civil-department-list-colleges-685462.html#ixzz2XEtIYxHh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?