20th April 2012, 10:16 PM
KNiranjan

List of the colleges in which I can pursue my M.Tech or M.E degree in Civil Engineering?

Respected Sir,

I request you to kindly provide me the list of colleges/ institutes ( IIT , NIT , Private Universities , Colleges etc.) in which I could pursue my M. Tech or M.E. ( PREFERABLY M. TECH ) degree course in CIVIL ENGINEERING based on the following details:

MY GATE 2012 DETAILS :

EXAMINATION : CIVIL ENGINEERING

GATE SCORE : 322

MARKS OUT OF 100 : 34

QUALIFYING MARK : 33

ALL INDIA RANK : 4843

PERCENTILE : 86.60

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  2. List of good colleges for M.Tech correspondence in Civil Engineering?
  3. What post graduation degree or course should I take after graduating in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  4. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  5. How to pursue correspondence in M.Tech for civil engineering?
  6. Can I pursue MS in IT with bachelors degree in civil? I have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 73%
  7. Best colleges to pursue MTech in Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to pursue external M.Tech in Civil Engineering? I have completed B.E Civil Engineering
  9. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  10. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering in Maharashtra? I have completed my B.E in Civil Engineering
  11. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
  12. List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering?
  13. List of best engineering colleges in Civil with transport faciltiies?
  14. Can i pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering through distance? List colleges for doing so? -- [New]
  15. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  16. Should I pursue B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering through correspondence?
  17. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  18. Which colleges offer M.Tech or MS in Civil Engineering through distance education?
19th July 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges in which I can pursue my M.Tech or M.E degree in Civil Engineering?

list of institutes in india where i can persue food technology for degree of M.Tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?