21st April 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of NIT colleges in department of production and industrial engineering?

can you send me cut list of NIT colleges in the deppt. of production and industrial engg. plz send.

i got 27 marks in gate 2012. my gate score is 355 and all india rank 382.so when can apply sir please yell me.

my email id is,
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch should I get in KIIT with a rank of 7706?
  2. Can I get admission in various NITs in production and industrial after scoring a GATE score of 381 and 33.81? What is the last year cutoff for production and industrial in NITs? I have scored 9838 rank in mechanical
  3. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering? -- [New]
  4. How good is the placement in NIT Jamshedpur in production and industrial engineering?
  5. In which NIT should i apply for M.Tech so as to get admission after scoring 534 in Production and Industrial Engineering?
  6. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  7. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  8. Cutoff list for mechanical and production engineering branch?
  9. How to join in AIEEE college after scoring 33000 state rank in AIEEE?
  10. How many seats are available in IIT for M.Tech in Industrial and Production engineering
  11. Cutoff list of engineering colleges?
  12. Why IIT Roorkee is showing production and industrial engineering branch under Mechanical Department? Scope in this branch? Do girls get in this branch? Is is better than Metallurgy?
  13. Job opportunities after industrial production engineering
  14. List of the companies that recruit industrial and production engineering? Which abroad companies recruit production engineers?
  15. Cutoff list for Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  16. What can I do after passing BSc engineering? I am doing BSc engineering in industrial and production engineering
  17. Cutoff list of engineering colleges? List of Pune and Mumbai universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cutoff list for production engineering for direct 2nd year admission?
26th May 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of NIT colleges in department of production and industrial engineering?

which nit is better for mtech in jalander or hamirpur
21st June 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of NIT colleges in department of production and industrial engineering?

i want to know the placement statistics at nit's for production engineering
7th December 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

how many seat in production and industrial engg. for Mtech in iit and nit ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?