11th November 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get into MBA college after passing HSc boards

do i have to give any enterance exam after my hsc boards inorder to get into a mba college?

12th May 2014, 10:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into MBA college after passing HSc boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
do i have to give any enterance exam after my hsc boards inorder to get into a mba college?
With an 10th standard qualification you're not eligible for MBA course. Only graduation course students are eligible to apply for MBA course. To apply for MBA course you should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline with Minimum 60% from recognized university . So you should score good percentage of marks in Bachelor degree then only you may get admission for MBA course in reputed colleges . You have crack the MBA Entrance Examination CAT or MAT with good percentage of marks. To apply for CAT Examination you should complete Minimum 50% percentage of marks in bachelor degree . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for CAT Examination , But If your interested to apply for MAT Examination there is no minimum percentage of marks require to apply for MAT Examination . If your qualified in Bachelor degree then your eligible to apply for MAT Examination. So , I suggest you to apply for B.com or BBA course and get good percentage of marks in Bachelor degree then definitely you may get admission for MBA course in reputed colleges .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?