2nd January 2011, 08:48 PM
badru bads

How to get into MS Ramaiah and JSS Medical College Mysore? Eligibility criteria for admission into these colleges?

How do i get into either of these colleges(Ms Rammiah and JSS Medical College Mysore).. What are the criteria and eligibility clauses..?

15th January 2011, 03:32 PM
vikul

Unhappy Re: How to get into MS Ramaiah and JSS Medical College Mysore? Eligibility criteria for admission into these colleges?

Dear friend

since the information you need is not available on web so you must contact at these universities to find your required information

GOOD LUCK
16th March 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into MS Ramaiah and JSS Medical College Mysore? Eligibility criteria for admission into these colleges?

sir, iam iving kerala at pathanamthitta district. i am now attending 2 exam C.B.S.E syllabus. I belonging OBC(Veerasaiva) I wish to join JSS medical college Myssor what i do for it
20th March 2011, 02:12 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get into MS Ramaiah and JSS Medical College Mysore? Eligibility criteria for admission into these colleges?

you must contact at these universities to find your required information
7th April 2011, 09:09 AM
Taurus007

hii

to get into MS Ramaiah and JSS Medical College Mysore
since the information you need is not available on web so you must contact at these universities to find your required information

good luck
14th April 2011, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

ramaiah medical college donation 25-30lac n jss mysore 26lac
9th November 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I want admission in M.D.Dermatology under management Quota.My internship will be completed by 30-5-2012
31st January 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Available vacancy in physiotherapy department for internship
1st February 2012, 12:34 AM
mani_baban

Smile Re: How to get into MS Ramaiah and JSS Medical College Mysore? Eligibility criteria for admission into these colleges?

hii

to get into MS Ramaiah and JSS Medical College Mysore

good luck
12th March 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

does any entrance test is there for ramaiah???
20th April 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

when is the entrance exam in jss medical college? hw can we apply fot t?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?