5th July 2010, 11:50 PM
RAMESH.T.N

OBC Muslim certificate issued by Mysore Tahashildar not honoured at Suratkal Engineering college at the time of admission in B Tech

Dear Sir / Madam,

My son's friend had secured a seat at Suratkal Engg college. At the time of admission he had submitted OBC - Muslim certificate issued by Mysore tahashildhar. Unfortunately the office admission team rejected his admission as there was no Govt of India Seal in the certificate. On enquiry at Mysore Tahashildar office, they have expressed their inability to give certificate under Govt of India seal but they are permitted to give certificate under Govt of Karnataka. The boy was denied admission to Electronics branch which he had secured under AIEEE ranking. Please help and guide me. The parents of the boy are not literate. I am expecting an early positive reply.

Regards
T.N.Ramesh
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Whether the new OBC certificate issued by Central Government will be accepted at the time of registration?
  2. Can I use OBC non creamy layer certificate issued four years back for PG admission?
  3. OBC ceritificate issue date problem related to IIT exam
  4. What is the last date for caste certificate verification in IPU?
  5. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Where to download SBI Clerk last 4 years question papers with answers?
  7. Can I get an OBC certificate from Maharashtra? I belong to Shaikh(Muslim) family and my family resides at Karnataka
  8. Do I need separate OBC certificate for state and central government jobs?
  9. How can I get the original B.Tech degree certificate of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from KSOU, Mysore?
  10. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  11. Is self attested copy of OBC certificate issued by Thahsildar sufficient to get reservation in OBC quota?
  12. Am I eligible to get the Hindi teacher job in Government school with 54% marks in graduation?
  13. Am I under BC-E category being a muslim? -- [New]
  14. Do I have to follow the format provided by CAT for NC OBC certificate?
  15. Documents required to apply for BSF Polytechnic, CSMT?
  16. In which engineering college I may get a seat in B.Tech course at Mysore? How may I get the cut off ranking for the same?
  17. Whether a B.Tech female student who belongs to Muslim OBC can get scholarship?
  18. Is it necessary to produce a renewed OBC certificate during AIEEE counseling? Will CCB treat me as General student if I fail to produce renewed certificate?
6th July 2010, 11:25 AM
kshitijawadhiya

Default Re: OBC Muslim certificate issued by Mysore Tahashildar not honoured at Suratkal Engineering college at the time of admission in B Tech

first of all the format of OBC certificate must be in the same format as given by them
No other formats are accepted .
after getting it verified by tahsildar you can get letter of authorization from tahsildar of SDM ..
7th July 2010, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: OBC Muslim certificate issued by Mysore Tahashildar not honoured at Suratkal Engineering college at the time of admission in B Tech

Thanks for the concern.

Mysore Tahsildar has informed that he is not authorised to sign a paper with Govt of India seal. He is a state govt employee.

T.N.Ramesh
11th July 2010, 12:04 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

hello Mr. Ramesh,

what the best you can do in this regard is,take out the print of the required format of OBC format as reqested by the college.then you take the certificate issued by the tahsildar to the DM(district magistrate) office,where you submit that certificate to get an OBC certificate issued from DM office,and i assure you that it will have an govt. of India seal in that....and it will be accepted everywhere....ok
11th July 2010, 12:56 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

It is not necessary to get Countersigned by DM or DC on every OBC Certificate if it is already issued by a competent officer out of the 16 officers listed in Gov. order.

And weather Tahsildar is under that list I can not say.

But in this condition you also have one way, that is you have to change the Institute, Since the Authority has promised to permit seal under Gov. of Karnataka then you can opt for any state located there.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
13th July 2010, 01:23 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH.T.N View Post
Dear Sir / Madam,

My son's friend had secured a seat at Suratkal Engg college. At the time of admission he had submitted OBC - Muslim certificate issued by Mysore tahashildhar. Unfortunately the office admission team rejected his admission as there was no Govt of India Seal in the certificate. On enquiry at Mysore Tahashildar office, they have expressed their inability to give certificate under Govt of India seal but they are permitted to give certificate under Govt of Karnataka. The boy was denied admission to Electronics branch which he had secured under AIEEE ranking. Please help and guide me. The parents of the boy are not literate. I am expecting an early positive reply.

Regards
T.N.Ramesh
[email protected]

Hello Ramesh.....!

Since your matter is some what serious one.

After discussing your problem with Er. Shailendra Wagadre, All India Principal General Secretary APAAX I am here again after discussing the matter with an expert.

He said that........ Govt of
India authorised the 16 officers to issue OBC Central certificate which
is valid for any central job or admission. Put up it before the
Tahisdar he can issue the OBC certificate in central format of OBC for
AIEEE counselling;.

Besides this he also provided me with a File which I have attached here, kindly read it nicely specially page 51.

Hope your matter will be solved.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Compendium.pdf(2.55 MB, 294 views)
27th April 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

hello sir. My name is Sowmya. I have an OBC certificate issued in Kannada and signed by Mysore tahsildar. I want to use it for enrolling myself into a central government institute. But the institute asks for it to be in the ''Central OBC format''. The format looks almost the same. Please suggest whether I should take a copy of the format mentioned and again get signed from the Tahsildar, or if I can use the same Kannada OBC certificate.

Kindly reply.
15th October 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I have one Question.
How OBC Certificate downloaded ?
19th December 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I my name is ashiq ahamed , i don't have a sir name can i added now ,and make a obc certificate .......
20th February 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

can a muslim student get OBC Certificate in karnatak
15th May 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

How the Medical and Engineering rank can will calculated to take up Karnatake Government Medical College
or what is the formula adopting to issue rank and to allot the Government seat in Mysore Medical and
Engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?