17th October 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce?

I would like to know about the admission procedure of Advanced Diploma course of Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce. Kindly let me know about the fee structure also.

Related Questions:
  1. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  2. Fee structure and admission procedure of Post Graduate Programmes in Advanced Construction Management of NICMAR, Pune? How to get an education loan? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  4. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  5. Which are the good institutes for doing B.Com after HSC in Ahmedabad?
  6. Names of the colleges in Mumbai offering full time course in M.A in Economics
  7. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  8. Symbiosis offers distance learning course in Psychology?
  9. What are the graduation course best to take for getting a better job in future?
  10. Higher studies opportunities available after B.Com? Details of the courses and Institutions offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges offering Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in Delhi?
  12. Is it possible to become a Psychology after completing B.Com, B.Ed? Details about the colleges in Mumbai offering the subject?
  13. List of Calicut University affiliated colleges which offer BCA course in Ernakulam
  14. Contact details of Microbiology colleges in Mumbai?
  15. Top institutes in Mumbai for Economics graduation?
  16. Professional courses after completing 2 years of graduation in B.A?
  17. Course and fee structure of BBA(Banking & Insurance) in BLS Institute of Technology & Management?
  18. Detailed procedure to get admission in any good Commerce college at Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required and fee structure of colleges?
21st October 2016, 12:22 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the admission procedure of Advanced Diploma course of Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce. Kindly let me know about the fee structure also.
JSS College of Arts, science and commerce is a well known college of Karnataka which comes under the university of Mysore.

Admissions happens in this course through an entrance test and depending upon you rank you'll be asked to come for admission. In that mean time they will let you know the fee and other facilities regarding the course.

For further inquiry go to its official site
www.jsscacs.edu.in
or directly contact it to its phone no.
0821 254 8229
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?