5th May 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

How to get Job in Abroad after completion of B.Com course?

I m doing b.com final year. And i want a foreign job so what i do to make my dream fulfiil

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  2. How can we get job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing Course?
  3. Can I do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course? What are the job opportunities available after completion of MS? -- [New]
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of PGPM? Is this possible to get Job in Abroad after completion of PGPM?
  5. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  6. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  7. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  8. How can I get job outside country after completion of diploma in Mining? Do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get the job?
  9. How to do B.Com in international business from abroad? I am a student from 12th
  10. What kind of job will I get after completion of MSc IT course
  11. How to get Job in Abroad after completion of B.Tech? Which country is better for Job Opportunities?
  12. Is it possible to do MS in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in abroad?
  13. What are the courses we can take in abroad after completion of B.Sc course?
  14. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  15. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
  16. Detailed information about getting a job in abroad after B.Sc in Nursing?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Guidelines for pursuing MBA Abroad?
24th June 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Job in Abroad after completion of B.Com course?

I m doing b.com final year. And i want a foreign job so what i do to make my dream fulfiil
30th July 2013, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I hav completed my b.com and will be preparing for gmat exam for 1 year to study mba in abroad .Where in this mean time gap of 1 year for gmat i was preferring to do any diploma,distance or certificate course which culd add value to my courier so plz can u guide me at dis.
27th November 2014, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am pursuing MCOM Once I complete my Stdies will I get job in foreign?? If is it so what are the procedure can you please guide me??
23rd June 2015, 08:44 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Here i am listing some best entrance test that you should apply for accessing to your aim.

* Harvard Business School

* Stanford Graduate School Of Business

* Columbia Business school

* IE Business School

* MIT Sloan School Of Management

* Booth School of Business

After clearing any of entrance test you can easily get admission in MBA and after completing you MBA you can easily get a well reputed job in abroad.

Some of best job options for you are listed as below :

* Finance Senior Officers

* Store keeper.

* Operation manager.

For getting a job in any of the company you have to go through the complete interview procedure.

The basic interview structure includes :

First of all a technical entrance test including aptitude.

Then group discussion.

And at last HR and technical interview.
24th July 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a 3rd b.com student.i have some computer knowledge also. I want to get a good salaried job in abroad. What are the eligibilty critiria to get a such job. Please inform me about the job details.i'm waiting for your reply....
7th May 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing BCOM right now from HLIC ahmedabad University and I am planning for abroad for MBA... And many people says that there is no value of Ahmedabad University I want to know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?