20th July 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?

I want to pursue my MBA or any courses in abroad, get me some good courses information In abroad where I get job and settle down there itself? Can someone please provide me the list of best courses which I can opt in abroad? Thank you!

21st July 2015, 01:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?

You can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like M.Com/MBA/MS after completion of your B.Com course. To get admission in Master's degree course in Abroad universities, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. Depending upon selection of course and country you wish to pursue your higher studies, you need to appear in GRE/GMAT examinations. By scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad Universities. If you get good job immediately after completion of your studies, you can settle in Abroad.
21st July 2015, 07:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?

After the completion of B.Com course, you can pursue MBA, MCA or MS courses. To get admission in these courses, first you have to complete required exams. Following are the required entrance exams, which you need to complete
1. For MBA admission - GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL
2. For MCA and MS admissions - GRE and IELTS/TOEFL
After completing these exams, you can apply for admission in your selected list of universities by sending your application and exam score reports to universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?