13th January 2018, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my subject to English in post graduation after completion of graduation with Physics?

I have done my graduation with physics. Now I want to do my P.G and P.hd with English just for the NET exam. Can I change my subject? Is it possible? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed along with Post graduation in English?
  2. How can I do post graduation from IGNOU having done graduation from BHU?
  3. Can I change my subject to Geography in PG after doing graduation with PCM subjects?
  4. Can I do post graduation course in Astro Physics after completion of graduation in physics? What is the future scope of Astro physics?
  5. In which subject can I pursue PhD after doing graduation post graduation in MCM?
  6. What should I do if my Maths is weak but theory subjects are good?
  7. Am I eligible to take up the masters degree in English after completion of graduation in commerce?
  8. Is it mandatory to appear in the subject of post-graduation only for NET?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completion of Astro Physics post graduation course? Which college to apply for?
  10. Can I do post graduation on applied physics after B.E?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completion of post graduation in history subject from RBU?
  12. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in mass communication after completion of graduation in English honours?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for DEO after completion of graduation in science and post graduation in English literature?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation with B.Sc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do after completion of B.Sc Physics to become a teacher at TGT post? Is post graduation course mandatory to be completed?
  16. What should I do after completion of Post Graduation?
  17. Can I study M.A.(History) after completion of English Honours?
  18. What should I do after completion of post graduation in English?
15th January 2018, 03:31 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my subject to English in post graduation after completion of graduation with Physics?

Yes, you can change your subject in post-graduation.

Eligibility criteria for MA in English is as follows:-

Candidate should have passed 3 years Bachelor's Degree under any recognized university in any discipline and should have scored minimum 50% aggregate marks and 45% aggregate for SC/ST candidates are eligible to pursue MA in English.
15th January 2018, 03:35 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my subject to English in post graduation after completion of graduation with Physics?

Yes it is possible to change subject after graduation with any other subject. There is no any restriction in subject selection.
If you have completed graduation with Physics and want to pursue Post Graduation with English then it is possible and you can go through this.
There are no any special procedures followed for this. Every process is same and no any additional things are there.
15th January 2018, 05:04 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue your master degree in English if you have passed bachelor degree with English as a subsidiary paper.

Candidates are eligible to pursue master degree in their subsidiary paper of bachelor degree.

After completion of master degree you will become eligible to appear in NET examination which is conducted by UGC.

For detail information about examination visit at http://www.ugcnetonline.in
2nd June 2019, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my subject to english in post graduation after completion of graduation with history
29th August 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I graduated in History and my subsidiary 100 marks a subject English. Is I eligible to pursue MA in English. I Passed B.Ed also and I want to be 10 2 PGT teacher?
Pls guide me will this step be useful for NET or PGT or English teacher further?
Thanks.
10th September 2022, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

If I do graduation from vocational courses ( English Ell) can I change subject in pg can I will able to do any subject in MA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?