26th July 2013, 10:13 PM
b.sahoo123

How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics branch?

i am bikash ranjan sahoo.i have complited deploma in elecronics branch from jes,jharsuguda having 70% mark.i want job at kalinganager tata steel plant.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics branch?
  2. How can I get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. After doing 3 year diploma in electronics and communication branch with 69% how to get a government job?
  4. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  5. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  6. Government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?
  7. How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for CA after completing diploma in electronics
  9. How to change my branch after completing diploma in electronics and telecommuication
  10. How to get a job in diploma basic after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  11. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  12. How to study B.Tech in Electronics and instrumentation branch after completing diploma?
  13. How can I become a Pilot in Air Force? I have completing diploma in electronics communication branch
  14. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?
  15. How to get a job after completing diploma in electrical branch
  16. Which job can I get after completing diploma in Electronics Production Technology?
  17. Can I get admission in Merchant Navy after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  18. How to get a suitable job or training after completing diploma in ETC?
11th March 2016, 07:39 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics branch?

As, in today's era the jobs are not offered on academic qualification. So, other than diploma degree, you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for recruitment in job.

So, as you have completed diploma degree, you can appear for entrance examination conducted by PSU'S for recruitment as JE.

Yes, you can also apply for recruitment in Tata Steel Plant but have to qualify in all its stages for final recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?