19th May 2013, 12:18 PM
salauddin.iiit

How to get a job after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech

hi sir my name is salauddin i am studying b-tech now? i am interested in cse branch but i want a job immediately after completion of b-tech.can i get job immediately in cse group? Plz help me
my email is [email protected]

15th August 2015, 11:09 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech

Yes, you are eligible to get the job after the B.tech in Computer Science Engineering. It is one of the best stream and more in demand in the present era.

To get the job either you have to go for the campus placement in the different company or other than this you can also appear in the GATE examination to get the jobs in the various multinational companies on the basis of the rank.

You have to also go with the interview which will pls a major role in the package. So get ready with which ever you feel is good. There are also various examination to get the government jobs after the graduation you can also appear in those examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?