19th March 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Assam Police? I am pursuing a job in B.E in Mechanical engineering

I am persuing my study in BE in mechanical engineering and i want to know that i am suitable for get job in assam police....

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job as police constable in Assam Police
  2. What is the procedure for applying for ASI in Assam Police?
  3. Which Companies I can get Job and how to get Job being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to do a part time job while pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering from NIT Srinagar?
  5. Procedure to get Job in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering? Required percentage of marks to get Job in Indian Army?
  6. How to get a job in northern railway? I am pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  7. When is then next Assam Police Service Exam? Minimum education qualification required for the job?
  8. Job opportunities for mechanical engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  9. Which one is the best choice for me between Higher studies and Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which courses are better for me? Which Companies are good for me to apply for Jobs?
  10. How to get a good job in northern railway after pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  11. How to get Job in NASA being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Procedure to get Job in Income Tax Department being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Job opportunities in North-East and South India for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student? -- [New]
  14. How to get a job in Navy, Air force or Police after passing engineering from electronics and telecommunication?
  15. Minimum qualifications and percentage required to join the Assam Police? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do masters while pursuing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Is it possible to do 4 years course to appear for GATE? I am pursuing mechanical engineering in Malaysia
  18. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
13th July 2015, 08:40 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Assam Police? I am pursuing a job in B.E in Mechanical engineering

Yes,you are eligible to apply for the Assam Police job .

The eligibility criteria required to join Assam Police are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed HSC from recognized Board of Secondary Education of Assam Govt.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 35 years . Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Assam Govt.

The selection procedure consists of

* Written Test

* Physical Standards Tests (PST),

* Physical Efficiency Tests (PET),

* Interview .

To get ore information regarding the job and to apply online, one can visit Assam Police official website :-www.assampolice.com

Candidate who apply offline has to submit paper applications in Standard application form at the SP office of the district from which the candidate wish to appear in the Selection Tests.
14th July 2015, 02:02 PM
sumansahujadam

Default Re: How to get a job in Assam Police? I am pursuing a job in B.E in Mechanical engineering

Yes,you are eligible to apply for the Assam Police job .

The eligibility criteria required to join Assam Police are as under :-

The candidate should have passed HSC from recognized Board of Secondary Education of Assam Govt.

The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 35 years .
Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Assam Govt.

The selection procedure consists of

* Written Test

* Physical Standards Tests (PST),

* Physical Efficiency Tests (PET),

* Interview .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?