4th March 2012, 08:24 PM
Anjan jyoti das

When is then next Assam Police Service Exam? Minimum education qualification required for the job?

when will be the next assam police service exame, and what is the minimum education qualification requried for the job please let me know

12th March 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is then next Assam Police Service Exam? Minimum education qualification required for the job?

when is the next entrance of Assam police service commission
4th November 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is then next Assam Police Service Exam? Minimum education qualification required for the job?

Haw many date of antres and qualyfication of a.p.s.c?
19th January 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

when will be the next assam police exam ? what is the minimum qualification required for the job ?
14th February 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Pls send me dateils jr assam police.my nos 9854018869
24th February 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

which subjects should we study for appearing in assam police service preliminary exam?
4th May 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

i want to job of APS officer.than what can i do for it plz help me to succese in my life.my mobile no 7896388432
12th July 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

next police exam when in tamil nad
20th July 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

when is the next assam police sercive exam for the post of sub inspector or ASI..
24th July 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

what is essential qualification required for the Assam Police Service Examination and maximum age limit for the candidates belonging to Schedule Caste?
16th August 2013, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

i want beacome police officer ... Cose me want money..
12th October 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I wnt 2 became police because...i wnt 2 stablised my nation as teacher of d world
22nd December 2013, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Date of examition
6th February 2014, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Myself Bicky Prasad
appearing hs exam and
i am a NCC Cadet from, Assam,ghy...
i just want to know how much minimum qualification required for assam police
26th February 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the next Assampolice service examination?
14th May 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

When is the next exam of assam police service?What are the qualification for Assam police service?
26th June 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I passed b.a exam in 45%.can i perfect for assam police exam.if i m perfect please inform me when next assam police exam.my number is 9706814689.
1st December 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

when there will next APS exam in the coming 2015 year plz email me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?