9th December 2012, 02:59 AM
landse

How to get a job as a professor in private/government college

I am in final year of engineering from electronics and communication branch.I want a job of professor in private/govt. college please suggest me how to become professor?

16th February 2013, 08:28 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job as a professor in private/government college

Hello friend for becoming a professor in engineering colleges you must be completed b.tech without any backlogs
You can become a assistant professor in the initial stage
After having a good experience you can become a professor or associate professor
The college will conduct a exam for you and they will also conduct a personal interview after passing you can become a professor
all the best.......
16th February 2013, 09:28 PM
yumnamgirish

Thumbs up Re: How to get a job as a professor in private/government college

hi,

if you want to become a lecture u must at least have a master degree in the field but you may be paid around 25000 to 35000 pm.

if you have a PHd degree than your job chance for the becoming assitant professor is more. thus you can get a salary of 50000 pm.

if you have a very good academic record in your fiel then you can apply for goverment college..

best wishes
6th March 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO BE PROFESSOR ,IS IT POSSIBLE AFTER COMPLETING MY MBA WHAT IS THE NEXT PROCESS PLZ SUGGEST
28th July 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

yes sir.
I have one candidate who has phd degree from uwo,canada,after passing B.PHARM ,from a orissa,has MS degree[from iit,kgp, in material sc. department] seeking for a job in india ,even in pvt.engg college,research scientists etc but no answer is comming--govt asst.prof. etc is barred as all are need below 35 yrs [she is 35 yrs]
she knows how to operate HPLC,FTIR,PH-METER ETC--can you tell how she can get service?she always seeking jobs in internet--from wher can get vacancy for jobs for her
my mail [email protected]
28th July 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

sir.I got phd [chemical engg dept] from uwo,canada, has B.PHARM FROM ORISSA UNIV. MS [iitkgp.]material sc. dept. seeking asst.jobs or scientist job[ from internet] and applying every day .But getting no job or interview from any where[govt job impossible as her age is over 35 yrs.--my mail address [email protected]
30th October 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

i completed my m.e degree..what are all opportunities available for getting professor job in government colleges..
1st May 2014, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I am in final year of engineering from mining branch.I want a job of
professor in private/govt. college please suggest
me how to become professor?
29th January 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I am final year student from information technology pune. I want to become professor . I want to ask how to get into private college. And is there any percentage criteria
23rd April 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.e in eie dept...then now i am going to complete my master degree in eee deptm...i like to work as a lecturer in engineering college....in which department can i work ?
26th January 2017, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a BE computers , with more than 10 years experience. I wish to move and become a professor in some govt/ pvt college in a non IT field.
How could i come is age a limit for becoming a professor , as i am 42 now.
26th January 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

What exam and procedure should I take up to get govt lecturer/professor post in MBA department within state of tamilnadu?
I finished B.E regular and MBA distance education.Now am 31 years old
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?