5th February 2013, 05:20 AM
AkkiSaiKat

How to get a job in Banks after pursuing B.Com computers?

Iam Ballary Sailesh From Hyd Iam Pursuing B.com Computers Final Year i want a job in banks as to my nearby. iam interested in probationary officer (PO) my question is that i need details about to my carrers in bank jobs

17th May 2013, 12:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Banks after pursuing B.Com computers?

You can apply for the position of Probationary officer, as you have completed graduation. Graduates below 30 years can apply for the position of bank P.O. selection is done through written exam and interview. In written test, candidates are asked with questions on general awareness, reasoning, numerical ability, and verbal ability. A descriptive model paper is also included for the test.
29th December 2017, 06:21 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: How to get a job in Banks after pursuing B.Com computers?

As you are interested in bank PO(Probationary Officer) post, you can apply for this post after the completion of your B.COM computers.
The minimum educational qualification required to apply for this post in all government sector banks is Graduation in any stream from government approved college or university & To apply for PO post in SBI, you must secure 60% of marks in aggregate in your Bachelor degree.
And age limit for this post is 21-30 years for General category candidates and the age relaxations for reserved category candidates are as per RBI regulations.
Recruitment process for this post is preliminary exam, main exam and personal interview.
* Preliminary exam is screening test and is conducted conducted for 100 marks in 3 sections. And time limit for this exam is 1 hour.
* Main exam is conducted for 200 marks in five sections and time limit for this test is 2 hours.
* Personal interview will be conducted to the candidates who got shortlisted in main exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?