9th October 2012, 08:28 PM
RAHI KASHYAP

How to get a job in BHEL, IOCL, NPTC? What is the impact of GATE score?

how to get job in BHEL.,IOCL,NTPC.WHAT'S THE IMPACT OF GATE SCORE IN THESE.

Related Questions:
  1. Are the companies such as ONGC, IOCL, Bhel etc going to offer jobs on the basis of GATE score? What will be their expected package?
  2. Jobs in PSU like ONGC NTPC BHEL IOCL based on GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can an ECE engineer get in PSU's like IOCL, BHEL without GATE score? When is the exam going to be held?
  4. How should I prepare for PSU after completing B.E in industrial Engineering and Management
  5. How to prepare for various PSU Exams?
  6. Completed E&I 7 years back and still not placed : How to get placement in Government Offices?
  7. Tentative date of announcement of results of IOCL GAE's? How much weight age is there for GATE score in IOCL?
  8. How to get a job in PSU's through GATE?
  9. How can I get job in IOCL through GATE? -- [New]
  10. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get job in IOCL?
  11. What are the suitable government jobs for me after completing B.E ECE?
  12. Can I get job in IOCL with GATE scorecard if secured 53% in B.Tech?
  13. What is the total number of seats available for recruitment of Mechanical Engineering students in NTPC, BHEL and IOCL through GATE?
  14. Will is the BHEL, ONGC, IOCL, NTPC going to be held through GATE?
  15. Job in IOCL for SC candidate who has scored 21 marks in GATE?
  16. Can a EC graduate get recruited in ONGC or IOCL which has good score in GATE but in graduation he got less than 60% marks?
  17. Is Single exam conducted in PSU for Public Sector Recruitment or is it different exams for different organization? Which are those examinations?
  18. Can we get PSU like ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, GAL on the basis of GATE score card
11th December 2012, 07:46 PM
ashis.career

Default Re: How to get a job in BHEL, IOCL, NPTC? What is the impact of GATE score?

Hi friend,
In order to get a job in BHEL,IOCL,NTPC
there are individual exams for each of them.
you have to give that exam and get pass marks.
then they will call you for your technical interview and personal interview.
It is not that much,you need to prepare well in a good institute or of your own.
If you get good score in Gate,acoording to your score you will get select for the Group discussion round directly,you dont have to give the exams if you get good score in GATE.

GUD LUCK
2nd April 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in BHEL, IOCL, NPTC? What is the impact of GATE score?

my gate score is 489 in sc categery in IN. Will I get a call from PSU
7th July 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

HOw do we get job in govt sector based on Btech cgpa
14th July 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Is relaxation for bc category in iocl ?
18th August 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

how many seat for mech engg. In ntpc vacancy 2013
30th August 2013, 12:41 AM
maruthidevi

Hi friend,
In order to get a job in BHEL,IOCL,NTPC
there are individual exams for each of them.
you have to give that exam and get pass marks.
then they will call you for your technical interview and personal interview.
It is not that much,you need to prepare well in a good institute or of your own.
If you get good score in Gate,acoording to your score you will get select for the Group discussion round directly,you dont have to give the exams if you get good score in GATE.
15th March 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 15.61 i have any chance to get a job in iocl,bell,nptc and iam belong to the cse department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?