28th November 2011, 05:06 PM
jyosthnam

How to get a job in Central Government while studying B.Tech final year? What are the exams to be written?

iam studying btech final year. iwould like to get job in central govt .what are the exams to be written.please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  2. List of posts to apply for Government job after BE CSE?
  3. Which government exams are available for me after studying B.E?
  4. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the central government exams for EEE student studying final year? How to apply for it?
  6. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  7. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  8. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  9. Exams to be written for Central Government jobs for Computer Science students?
  10. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  11. Central government job in Navy or Army after studying EEE? -- [New]
  12. Which exam I should take up being Computer engineer to get into government job?
  13. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  14. Eligibility for Government Posts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  15. Which are the central government entrance exams? I am doing final year engineering
  16. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  17. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  18. Any exams for Aeronautics, Weapons technology, Customs department or any other central government jobs for 3rd year B.E(ECE) student?
29th November 2011, 08:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Central Government while studying B.Tech final year? What are the exams to be written?

Many central government firms recruit B.Tech candidates from various streams. You have not mentioned in which stream you are pursuing B.Tech. Public sector firms like SAIL, ONGC, ISRO, DRDO recruit B.Tech candidates from many streams as management trainees. These firms recruit through written test and interview. Presently some of these companies recruit on the basis of GATE score. You can see the notification of recruitment of these companies in almost all the leading newspapers and employment news.
11th January 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Central Government while studying B.Tech final year? What are the exams to be written?

Im studying B.E automobile engg final year.. im interested to work on central govt jobs.. for that what are the exams to be written.. plz guide.
18th January 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Presently I am doing b.tech in Electrical engineering from gurunanak institute of technology. How can I get a government job?
18th January 2012, 11:16 PM
rvidyasagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyosthnam View Post
iam studying btech final year. iwould like to get job in central govt .what are the exams to be written.please guide me
Yes, it is possible to apply against the UPSC advertisements while doing the final of yer of your degree exam. Combined Engg Services Exam conducted by UPSC recruits Group A Gazetted Officers for all Governement Depts heavily depending upon Engineers. The only proviso is that your result should have been declared by a prescribed date and you should have secured a prescribed percentage or class.
19th January 2012, 01:21 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you are in final year of B.tech course then you can apply for govt. jobs..

You can go for govt. jobs like-

1.ISRO
2.DRDO
3.BHEL
3.GAIL
4.SAIL
5.POWER GRID
6.Railways
7.NTPC
8.ONGC
9.IOCL
10.BEL
etc..

other central govt. jobs are -

1.UPSC conducted civil service exams.

2.BANK PO exams

3.Defense exams.

Now you decide in which field you want to go.
All the best.
24th February 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying b tech 3 rd year in cse stream...........what i have to do to get a job in railways?????can you help to know what tests i have to write for railways?
29th April 2012, 12:20 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

Combined Engg Services Exam conducted by UPSC recruits Group A Gazetted Officers for all Governement Depts heavily depending upon Engineers. The only proviso is that your result should have been declared by a prescribed date,
You can go for govt. jobs like-
ISRO
DRDO
BHEL
GAIL
good luck
22nd May 2013, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

i'm in completion of my b.tech i.t. i hve 60% as aggregate ,so cn i aplly to central govt. jobs and am i elgible for any job.
10th June 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

how to get a job in central government while studying B.E IT final year ? what are the entrance exam to be written?
26th November 2013, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

i completed be ece for me what are the exams are available?
10th February 2014, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of final year electronics and communication branch having percentage between 60-65%.what all apportunities..be it private or government can i avail before completing my final year.so that m a job oriented person after btech. kindly help..
4th April 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Can you help me to get job in private sector throug gate 2016 score.
I got 50 marks and 7898 all india rank in gate 2016
What are the privet sector which is recruit through gate 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?