21st December 2010, 06:13 PM
rishi.g

How to get a job in Civil's after completing Engineering in Computer Science?

Could any one please tell how to get any job in civils after completing engineering in computer science and engineering??

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  2. How to get a job in IB after completing engineering in computer science and engineering?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. How to get a job in ISRO after completing engineering in computer science department?
  5. How to get CSE job after completing B.Tech computer science and engineering with 76%
  6. How can I get a job after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which Companies offer jobs to B.Sc Computer Science graduates? -- [New]
  7. After completing PhD in Computer Application can I get job in Engineering college?
  8. How to get a good job after completing B.Tech in computer science and engineering? I have secured 82.6% in engineering
  9. How to do teaching job after completing MSc in computer science?
  10. How can I apply for central government job after completing B.E computer science engineering?
  11. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  12. Which is the best institute and location for civil services coaching? What is its fee structure?
  13. Is there any scope of getting a government job after completing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  14. Where is the possibility for job after completing Diploma from Computer Science & Engineering?
  15. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  16. How to go for civils after completing my Inter?
  17. How to get a government job after completing M.E in Computer Science and Engineering? Any entrance exams for government job?
  18. How to get a Government Job after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd December 2010, 03:21 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in Civil's after completing Engineering in Computer Science?

1)Both the course are totally different, you should have basic knowledge in Stress and Strain and Beam ,then only you can get the basic idea in construction

2)also it depends on your intelligent of putting the Construction details and Area diagram

3)Get some experience in local house construction site and then move to other with your knowledge

-->you can go for Civil CADD course, get more knowledge ,i have uploaded the full details of Civil CADD course

Best of luck for your New Idea,success is your friend
Attached Files
File Type: docx Civil CAD COURSE.docx(29.2 KB, 80 views)
24th December 2010, 09:30 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to get a job in Civil's after completing Engineering in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishi.g View Post
Could any one please tell how to get any job in civils after completing engineering in computer science and engineering??
well rishi,

you mean to say it private or have to go for civil engineering field.

if you meant to be private. then you have great opportunity like various private companies (MICROSOFT, INFOSYS , SAPIENT etc)

if you meant to be civil engineering then you can't persue because it needs graduation with civil engineering..

good luck.
25th December 2010, 04:04 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: How to get a job in Civil's after completing Engineering in Computer Science?

good afternoon dear,

To get job in civil or we can say in private sector first do graduation in civil engineering than only you have great opportunity in various companies like MICROSOFT
INFOSYS
SAPIENT

Good luck..........
31st May 2017, 07:33 PM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Post Re: How to get a job in Civil's after completing Engineering in Computer Science?

There is no way to get a job in civil engineering department with a different course as it is totally different from that you don't know how to work in that department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?