28th December 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in electrical company with a good package?

How to get job in electrical company with good package ?...please tell me how to do it

Related Questions:
  1. Is company secretory providing opportunities to get a good job for girls? Is there any job available having good package?
  2. How can I get a government job while working in Pharma Private Company?
  3. Good job in Electrical companies for a candidate having two years experience? -- [New]
  4. What is the expected salary after CS executive programme completion?
  5. Which parttime courses can I opt so that I can gain an increase in my salary package?
  6. Is M-Tech in Electrical Engineering a good choice? Which universities to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will the application form be rejected with colored photo without date?
  8. How to do a job in electrical company after completing B.Tech in electrical trade with 64%
  9. How to get a job in electrical company after completing B.Tech in electrical trade with 64%
  10. After B.Tech which is the best option to do M.Tech?
  11. What kind of certificate courses are better to do after B.Tech civil engineering?
  12. How can I manage to get a good package of 7 to 8 Lakhs? I have passed B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering from DCE
  13. Careers in Management after graduation in Civil Engineering?
  14. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
  15. List of all electrical companies which can provide job for B.Tech Electrical engineering students?
  16. What is the maximum salary of B.Com students?
  17. After B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering how much salary can I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the courses which providing opportunities to get a job in IT sector? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering and also done PLC & SCADA courses with 2 years of job experience
1st February 2012, 12:36 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in electrical company with a good package?

You have not mentioned your qualification or career experience. To get a job in electrical company with a good package both qualification and career experience are important. For private jobs you can register with the local job consultancies and online job consultancies who will provide you with the dates of interviews as per your eligibility. You can also post your resume in the career portal of the company of your choice by visiting their website to get jobs as per your liking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?