15th August 2011, 02:08 AM
peve

How to get a job in good company being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech final year in IT with one backlog and having an aggregate of 63%?

hello friends,

I am studend pursuing my b.tech final year in I.T branch, i have a aggregate of 63% with 1 backlog, can anyone help me out with the ways of getting placed in a good company, actually i am confused and losing my confidence. plz guys help me out

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get recruited in a good IT company during campus selections?
  2. Will I be eligible to get Placement in IBM with one backlog being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  3. Opportunities after BTech with 56% Aggregate?
  4. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  5. What preparation I should have to get good Job in good Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Can I join in IT companies? What are the requirements to get into this IT field?
  6. Am I eligible for GME course while pursuing B.Tech final year in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC company after securing 81% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 60% aggregate in B.Tech with 1 backlog
  8. Will I get placed in a good company with low aggregate in final year B.Tech?
  9. List of available Jobs for me in Government sector being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech with CSE stream with an aggregate of 68%?
  10. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job?
  12. List of good Electrical Companies to apply for being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE?
  13. Which is a better choice for me between Masters degree and Job pursuing final year of ECE in BE having an aggregate of 80% with no backlogs?
  14. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  15. Can I apply for job in HCL if secured 66% till 3rd year of B.Tech having a backlog? -- [New]
  16. Having backlog in semester will affect job placement? Will it affect salary also?
  17. How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  18. How to get Job in a Core Company being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in EEE stream?
15th August 2011, 04:44 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in good company being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech final year in IT with one backlog and having an aggregate of 63%?

To be frank,this is the tough time for IT candidates. Because the number of candidates getting jobs in Software companies has suddenly come down. Every one saying that the recession is coming back to IT candidates.

In such a scenario, it is difficult for a candidate to get a good job with 1 backlog even though you have secured an aggregate of 63%.

As you are a pursuing candidate,still it is in your hands either to make your career fruitful by completing the backlog by the time you finish your B.Tech or to destroy your career without completing your backlog.

A candidate should need to secure a minimum of 60% through out the career to appear for the recruitment drives of Software companies. This criteria will not be a trobule for you as you are having an aggregate of 63%.

I suggest you to finish of your backlog by the completion of your B.Tech and try to see that your aggregate percentage in B.Tech will not be below 60%.

Appear for the recruitement drives of software companies as and when they takes place.
18th August 2011, 01:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in good company being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech final year in IT with one backlog and having an aggregate of 63%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peve View Post
hello friends,

I am studend pursuing my b.tech final year in I.T branch, i have a aggregate of 63% with 1 backlog, can anyone help me out with the ways of getting placed in a good company, actually i am confused and losing my confidence. plz guys help me out

Dear friend,

The maximum software company are not allow any backlog candidate.

Your academic percentage is so good.

So you can try for higher study like M-TECH or MBA or MS .

For admission above exam you must be qualify in GATE ,CAT,MAT etc exam.

Or you can try for some package traing in ORACLE or SUN CERTIFIED JAVA course.

It will help you when you are completed your backlog. For higher study or private sector job.

all the best
12th November 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

hello respected persons,this is hemanth kandra b.tech 2011(I.T) with 57% aggreegate ,looking for I.T job,if u have any vaccancies in ur company pls call me ,
languages known...............c,sql,mannual testing.....................my contact no.9538541628( banglore)
29th December 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

HELLO RESPECTED PEPOLE, I AM SRAVANI DOING MY B.TECH FINAL YEAR WITH AN AGGREGATE OF 66 %(SEM 3-2) WITH A BACKLOG IN MY FIRST YEAR BUT NOW IT IS CLEARED.... NOW AM AFRAID OF HOW CAN I GET JOB IN TOP COMPANIES.... IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF GETTING JOB IN GOOD COMPANIES..... HOW MUCH OF AGGREGATE SHOULD I HAVE TO RECRUIT IN ANY OF THE COMPANY.. PLEASE GIVE ME THE COMPLETE INFORMATION....
6th August 2012, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

i got back in one subject in 3rd semester and cleared it in first attempt and my aggregate is above 70% am i eligible for getting recruited in good companies
20th August 2013, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

hi i completed my b.tech with 67 percentage i have learned c,c ;core java i want to get a job how to applied for companies to resumes please give me some sussisions.
26th January 2014, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

what preparations I should do to get selected in IT company being a candidate pursuing final year B.E. in ISE?I have good aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?