14th May 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job if I am a BSc Biotechnology student?

sir i m a B.sc biotechnology studand and i also note complete in one subject . So i am a joining a job....

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  2. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  3. How to get a job if I am a BSc Biotechnology student?
  4. Should I apply for a job after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? Job prospects for B.Sc Biotechnology student? -- [New]
  5. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  6. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  7. Can I be eligible for any veterinary job after completing BSc Biotechnology with 55%?
  8. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  9. What will be the Job scope for me after completion of MBA in Biotechnology being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  10. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  11. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  12. What type of jobs are available after BSc Biotechnology?
  13. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  14. What Jobs I can do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Scope of B.Sc. in Biotechnology course? Job opportunities after this course?
  16. How to get a good job after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  17. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  18. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
30th June 2014, 08:31 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a job if I am a BSc Biotechnology student?

You mentioned something like "I also note complete in one subject" . I did not get this.

However one thing I want to say that, it is not a good choice of opting for job opportunities soon after the completion of your B.Sc in Biotechnology itself.

Because,
-You will not be given good job designations.
-Your salary will not be high.
-It will take long time for you to be promoted to next level.
-As your base is less, you don't find much salary increment.

You can opt for any of the following courses at your Post Graduation level.
-M.Sc in Biotechnology
-M.Sc in Bio-Informatics
-M.Sc in Bio-Chemistry
-MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
-MBA in Hospital Management.

If job is of profound interest, then you can find job opportunities in
-Hospitals
-Biotech companies
-Chemical Laboratories
-Diagnostics Centers
-Research Laboratories etc.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?