17th December 2015, 04:11 AM
akshay_ms

How to get job in ISRO or NASA? Qualification required and number of posts left?

How to get job in ISRO or NASA ? what is qualifications we need? How many posts are there for get job , and what are the purposes (means why did I work on those posts)? Please answer me ,,,,,,
THANK YOU.

17th December 2015, 06:59 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get job in ISRO or NASA? Qualification required and number of posts left?

# ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization, and NASA stands for National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

# If the candidate has keen interest in studying solar system, satellites and their relation with planets, then he/she must go for joining ISRO or NASA as a scientist or engineer.

# If one wants to join ISRO, then he/she have to appear in a competitive written examination conducted by ISRO itself every year in order to make recruitment scientists or engineer.

# Required eligibility for ISRO:

* Must be citizen of India.
* Must possess B.Tech. or B.E. degree in engineering disciplines such as electronics, mechanical, computer science or electrical.
* Must have taken minimum 60% marks throughout the academic career.
* Candidate in the final year of B.Tech or B.E. are also allowed.
* Candidate must below the age of 35 years.
* Candidate of reserved categories can availed the benefit of relaxation in upper age as per Govt. rules.

# In order to join NASA, one must meet the following eligibility conditions:

* Citizen of United States.
* Good eye sight.
* Normal blood pressure.
* Height must be above 157 cm.
* Candidate must have engineering degree in Aeronautics, Aviation or Physical Science.

# Willing candidate has to directly apply to the recruitment notification advertised by the NASA for the posts of astronauts, scientists etc.

24th January 2017, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get job in ISRO or NASA? Qualification required and number of posts left?

I want to information about the how I join ISRO after completing diploma and what I do for it know

23rd March 2017, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

How can I get job in nasa? Which qualifications required and which entrance exam required?

22nd September 2017, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I am now in 10 th class and I want to join isro for our country. So I want to became a scientist in isro so what qualification I could get.

25th September 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th grade and I am eager to join NASA and I know still that I have to do aeronautical engineering bachelor degree but what percentage I must get in 10th and 12th to join iit

30th October 2017, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for school students to get a platform to visit isro/nasa, as want to see the campus live due to my keen interest in moon, satellite and solar system.
I am 9th std student and was thrilled to experience my visit to IUCAA.
Cannot imagine to work in detail with this field
Thanks,
Please guide and help
Vidhu Ranjith

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?