4th February 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in MNC companies? I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student

Hai,
i am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student. I want the details about online tests and technical interview. Please send me to rs.agarval aplitude questions. I want to get job in mncies please guide me get my goal. What is the way to prepare for campus interviews please reply me.
Thankyou,

Related Questions:
  1. Job in any of the MNC after passing 3rd year computer science and engineering?
  2. How to get a job in MNC companies?
  3. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  4. How to do summer internship in MNC? I am a B.Tech 3rd year in computer science student
  5. Will a student going B.E computer science and engineering get a job in current scenario?
  6. Which are the companies offering internship? I am a computer science 3rd year student
  7. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  8. Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  9. Suggested MNC to do summer training in computer science trade?
  10. Are there any companies which offer industrial training for 3rd year computer science student?
  11. How can I get a job in top MNC? Any companies that will take students with backlogs?
  12. What is the eligibility and criteria for IPS exam? I am a student of 3rd year of computer science engineering
  13. How to apply in IT MNC if companies are not accepting M.Sc student?
  14. Main entrance exam papers of BPSC? I am a student of 3rd year computer science engineering
  15. Am i eligible for MNC companies after having 1 year drop in 2nd year computer engineering
  16. Is C, C++, Java, J2EE and Hardware and Networking course valuable to get a job in MNC companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job opportunities in Skoda, Tata Motors or any other MNC companies for B.Tech(ME) final year student? -- [New]
  18. How to qualify for MNC interviews wit less than 60%?
7th October 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in MNC companies? I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student

what are the jobs in mnc to cse be stduents
17th May 2021, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in MNC companies? I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student

Hye, I am jannat from jharkhand.
i am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student. I want the details about online tests and technical interview. Please send me all details in my gmail my gmail account is [email protected]. I want to get job in mncies please guide me get my goal. What is the way to prepare for campus interviews please reply me.
Thankyou.
30th May 2021, 08:09 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Since you are a 3rd year student, you ha e ample amount of time and opportunity to get a job in an MNC.

MNCs generally recruit either from your college campus or from a pool campus recruitment drive.

There is no fixed pattern but generally they conduct a written, a Group discussion and a personal interview round.

You need to be good overall.

Work on your programming languages and be really good in any one of them.

Work on your general aptitude.

Good speaking skills would be really plus point

If possible, learn any one foreign language. It increases your chances manifolds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?