3rd April 2013, 03:15 PM
velshakraj

How to get a job in private engineering college after completing B.E?

How to get job in private Engineering Colleges?................... I completed B.E CSE in 2011 with 8.62 CGPA and Doing M.E and completed in 2014 Please Give the answer............................

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in any private engineering college after completing B.E degree course
  2. How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%
  3. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  5. What kind of job can I expect in both private and public sector after completing M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? How much package will I receive?
  6. How to get a government job after completing engineering?
  7. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  8. How to get a job as a professor in private/government college
  9. After completing PG in Nanoscience can I get a job in private sector? How much could be the starting salary?
  10. What are the chances for me to get Job in MNC after completion of M.Tech from a private college?
  11. How to get a job as a lecturer after completing MD Ayurveda?
  12. After completing B.Ed course is it possible to get a government job?
  13. How to join CAD design in M.E?
  14. How can I appear for civil service exams after completing my engineering from any recognized private college in India?
  15. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO?
  16. Are private engineering college students preferred for government jobs in comparison to those studying in government college?
  17. Guidance for job in government or private hospitals after completing MHA?
  18. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college? -- [New]
6th July 2013, 10:20 PM
umeaskarthick

Thumbs up Re: How to get a job in private engineering college after completing B.E?

this is posted by umeaskarthick....

hello,

after completion of your BE you can become a lecturer at a diploma colleges

now after ur completion of mtech you can become a lecturer in a private engg college
you will be paid around 25000 to 40000

you will get notifications about vacancy in private colleges in the newspaper or other sources..

tips for the interview
1) dress smartly
2) speak clearly and loudly
3) select your best topic you know for for the demo classes

Electrical Engineering is a professional discipline that deals with the application of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism. This branch offers exciting job opportunities for students in the rapidly evolving fields of information and communication technology and the latest advances in the more traditional areas of power, control, and electromagnetism.

**Career Prospects in Electrical Engineering

Electrical Engineering is an exploding field.

**Job prospects for electrical engineers are quite good.

**Electrical engineers are required to develop, design, manufacture, test, evaluate, market, sell and manage electrical and electronic systems.

**In India, fresh graduates in electrical engineering can find jobs both in public and private sector.

**However private companies provide good salary in comparasion to the government companies.

**electrical engineers are computer, telecommunications and consumer electronics companies.

**One can also choose to opt for research work in this field by joining research labs and institutes.

**Teaching profession is also rewarding in an engineering college/university as a full time or part time lecturer/professor.

**Consulting firms

**Federal/state/local governments Armed Forces

**Aeronautical/aerospace industry Automotive industry

**Chemical industry Computer industry

**Construction industry Defense industry

**Electronics industry Environmental industry

**Food and beverage industry Transportation industry

**Water/waste water industry Nuclear Industry

**Machine tool design industry

**Universities and colleges

all the best.......
11th December 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in private engineering college after completing B.E?

to get job in government engineernig college as a lecturer which.entrance exam we have to clear
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?